APEALS AND ADVICE
- RECYCLING: There are points available with containers for recycling, on the porch next to the communal kitchen and next to the entrance to Monte da Morena.
- Reinforce hygiene measures with soap and water or an alcohol-based solution, available in your room and in the common areas of the accommodation
- Common bathrooms - although cleaning is carried out several times a day and a bottle of surface disinfectant is available on site to make you feel safer, we advise you to use the bathroom in your room, given the proximity to the same.
- Community kitchen Everyone who uses the space provided by Monte da Morena is called upon to be careful to leave it in the same conditions in which you found it. There are scheduled cleaning, however there are disposable wipes, disinfectant liquid soap, alcohol-based gel and surface disinfectant available in the space, thus appealing to the hygiene of the space by everyone
- Pets are allowed in the accommodation under the responsibility of their owners, respecting the common spaces and other guests, so the use of a leash is mandatory. You are not allowed to enter the pool
- Breakfast is served between 08:30am and 10:30am, by consulting the menu and on request, with only the buffet version for drinks, fruit and iogurt.
- The presence of non-hosted guests at Monte da Morena is not allowed
ROOM CLEANING TIME – 09:00 to 12:00 - Inform if you want
- We kindly ask you to leave your room window open for ventilation before cleaning, if you wish.
- If you go out (check out) you can leave the door open;
RESPECT THE ENTRY AND DEPARTURE HOURS OF THE ACCOMMODATION
Check in: FROM 4:00pm
Check out: UNTIL 11:00am
FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERYONE
Serpa, November 21 of 2022
A Coordenadora Geral